Are you having a hard time adjusting to a new office? Or you are an old employee and still finding it hard to make it feel like home? We all have been there and couldn’t help, perhaps we did not have enough exposure. But things are quite different today, we believe in confrontation. Whether it’s from family, friends, or colleagues. If anyone or any situation disturbs your peace, you are allowed to confront them.
But what should we do if the problem lies within us? Do we need to work on ourselves too? The answer is yes because if we won’t – then we’ll become toxic! Not just for us but for people around us too. And you wouldn’t like that, would you? Anyhow, apart from lecturing you, we possess other talents too. Such as gathering some inspiring quotes and trying our best to apply them in our daily routines.
Since the week starts on Monday, why don’t we do the same? Monday is the toughest day of the week because who wants to head to the office after weekends? Actually not only workers but there are other people too, who don’t want to leave the house on Monday. They are called students. Well, they can afford a day off because they are already paying for help with my assignment for working on their behalf. But unfortunately, people like us, can’t do that – we can’t afford salary deductions.
● “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
● “I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, and he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” —Henry David Thoreau
● “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
● “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” —Thomas Carlyle
Another day, another dream, and another motivation to do the best. As compared to other days of the week, Tuesday receives less hate. You might wonder why, well, you move closer to the weekend with each passing day. So the inspiring quotes get a little intense here. So here you go!
● “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
● “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” —- Paulo Coelho
● “One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from a horse master. He told me to go slow to go fast. I think that applies to everything in life. We live as though there aren’t enough hours in the day but if we do each thing calmly and carefully we will get it done quicker and with much less stress.” — Viggo Mortensen
● “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
Another day closer to the weekend? Are you building motivation or just passing the time so that you can reach Saturday? Well, you can keep reasoning to yourself, it might help you when you lost the track of time. Anyways, the wow Wednesday is here and we need inspiring quotes.
● “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb
● “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale
● “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
● “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal. Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude.” —Thomas Jefferson
So the thrilling Thursday is here, it might be feeling like decades since you last enjoyed your weekend. But wait for a day, you are almost there at the finishing line. We hope that you did not forget your dreams. And if you want them to be fulfilled, you better work with a little more dedication. And for that, we have gathered the following quotes.
● “The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” —Nelson Henderson
● “Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile.” — Gary Ryan Blair
● “Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.” — William Patten
● “Dreams can come true, but there is a secret. They’re realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus, and hard work. They happen a step at a time, manifested over years, not weeks.” — Elbert Hubbard
We thought to write fun Friday, but then we thought, that not everyone has a fun Friday. Some of us are required to go to the office on weekends too. Hence, it’s finally a Friday — just a day before Friday. So that everyone can take a sigh of relief. Moving on to the Friday inspiring quotes.
● “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
● “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.” —Robert T. Kiyosaki
● “In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” — Theodore Roosevelt
● “Plenty of men can do good work for a spurt and with an immediate promotion in mind, but for promotion, you want a man in whom good work has become a habit.” — Henry L. Doherty
Conclusion — The Weekend!
So the weekend is here for the majority and everyone is happy. Well, they should be because they work hard the entire week. But do you know, what’s better? One should find ways to work smart and not hard. Just like Abraham Lincoln once said, “If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my ax.”
About the Writer
Martha is known for her contribution to different literary societies and owns a master’s degree in literature. Apart from getting your essay done, she writes articles and blogs in her free time. The following article and collection of quotes also have also come from her bucket. Hence, enjoy your weekends with a fun and motivational read!